Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy + Hot Weather = No Good

I feel like I've had no free time lately. And If I did, I had to use it to make meals so I have energy for my classes.
:P I'm either in dance class, vision 21, or doing some Chinese painting.
But I guess a busy schedule is better than doing nothing.. like I was before.

On Tuesday the 28th I'll be going to Calarts to pick up my portfolio.

At the same time, I scheduled an appointment with the admissions counselor Libby Hux to get some feedback on my portfolio.
Wow... the portfolio that I turned in is so old. The stuff that I'm doing now in class is so different from before.
But nevertheless, I'm glad she agreed to meet up with me.

I've been having a lot of fun in figure drawing. I usually do :)

Next post, I plan to post up some of the work I've been doing.

Until then, I'm going to post a picture of Miyazaki's next film Ponyo
I believe it will be out in theaters in August.
How exciting :)
:)
:)

1 comment:

  1. Ponyo definitely looks & sounds good! I keep reading good reviews.

    Glad to hear you're keep busy creatively :D

    Best of luck when picking up your portfolio

    ReplyDelete