Friday, September 17, 2010

First Week of CalArts

I am proud to say that I am now officially a BFA-1 Character Animation student at CalArts.
Only because I survived the first week and it was already a crazy hot mess.
But in a good and awesome way :)
The first week was very hectic and I am already sleep deprived.
And it's good knowing that my fellow animation students are on the same page.
I'm very lucky to be among a group of awesome and talented classmates.
I kind of feel like the apple super hero in the picture below.


But I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling like this real soon:


I probably won't be posting as much, as I never did :P
But I want to share my experience at CalArts as much as I can.
Being at CalArts has made me realize how fortunate I am to be who I am today.
So I will definitely live up to my own expectations and kick butt at the school!

Let the work begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment