Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays!

It's officially winter break and I am so far enjoying every moment of it!
Because it's so close to Christmas and things are getting hectic, I won't be posting for a bit.
I want to update my blog and post the work that I've been doing at CalArts.
I also want to summarize my first semester at CalArts... as I've already mentioned in the previous post :P

The only thing I can change for now is my blog heading.
And I realize my blog is bombarded with cats. But that is what my first year film is about!
(My profile picture needs some changing too...)
But until then, I have posted a Chinese painting that I did for the holidays.
Plum blossoms in the snow!

Happy Holidays everyone!
and Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

  1. Tammy! Ah! I love your blog header, so adorable. :) I miss hugging that awesome plush you made.

    And that painting is so beautiful. Tammy you're amazing, I miss you and I hope you're having a wonderful break.
    <3

    ReplyDelete